Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh mother...

Oh mother dearest... *shakes head sadly*
You always say "You're such a good kid" when you say sorry for being mad at me. But if you knew the secrets I kept, you would never call me that again.

But yet... I know I can keep this secret, certain mesures taken. This, Sempai and other online only friends, is the reason I can't give you my phone number. If Mama saw that someone from Washington called me, she would freak. Then I would never hear from you again, because she would make me ban you. Then she would see everyone elses name she didn't recognize and ban those. Hell, she might ban ME from the internet. And as we all know, that would suck.

In other news, what is it now, 322 days left? 321? Yeah, 321. Also, I have decided I would be completely pissed if they didn't put 19 years later in HP7 P2.

No comments: