Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mood: Thoughtful...
Listening to: I can't beleive my heart by Susan Egan
Reading: Fruits Basket book 14
Watching: ...not sure. I think it's Step by Step.
Playing: Aveyond, both 1 and 2.
Eating: nothing
Drinking: nothing

I always knew there was a song that "I won't say I'm in love" was based on, or so I heard. But until last night, I hadn't heard it. It's very... ballad-y. But I heard it once, and now... There's a little knot in my chest. Why? Because it's close to what I feel. Here are the lyrics I particularly like:

If life is worth the dissapointment
I haven't seen one reason yet
Until I met
The boy who smiles for free...
Upon this earth,
There's no one like him
He sees the girl I long to be
Making even me believe in me...

Well... That's how I feel about Night-Kuroda-whatever he wants me to call him.
NOT THE ROMANTIC PART OF IT! Just... how he's basicly the only boy I trust anymore (Besides my brother, of course). And lately, I've been sad, but whenever I talk to him, I see his smiling face in my head and can't help but cheer up. So Kuroda, here's to you. You're my OTF. (Ask not a question you won't get an answer to, children ;) )

I miss you in the morning
I miss you in the eve
I miss you when I'm wakeful
I miss you as I sleep.
I miss you when I'm lonely
When I'm surrounded by my friends
I miss you when I'm sad
But mostly, when I'm happy.

Kudos for being you!

No comments: