Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nerds and Geeks

I enjoy geeks. I really do. I love watching them geek out about things they saw in comic books. Best of all, I love video game geeks, such as Ryuu and myself. Ever read the comic Ctrl-Alt-Del, written by Tim Buckley? It's freaking hilarious, even if it does use a lot of cusswords. Oh well, such is the story of my life. I will now describe each (main) Charecter in my own words:
Ethan: Insane. He works at a video game store, surprise surprise.
Lucas: The smart one of the two guys, he works as tech support (or he was as far as I remember. Wait, didn't he quit that job? I forget.).
Lilah: The Girl gamer who KICKS BUTT. She's engaged to Ethan. How does she put up with him? Who knows.
Scott: Scott rarely comes out of his room. He uses Linux, which annoys Ethan (Ethan doesn't exactly like Scott). Has the only pet in the group, Ted the Penguin.
Ted the Penguin: Since he's a penguin, he never speaks (well duh). He is... disturbing. Ethan also doesn't like Ted. He gets his way, every time. Because he pwns.
Zeke: Ezekiel. A robot Ethan made out of an XBox. Yeah.

Um, that's it, to my standards. But it's a GREAT comic. Oh yes, there's also Chef Brian, who is 100% insane, compared to Ethan's 99%.

Righty-o, that's all.

No comments: