Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well Plur.

I'm so pessimistic. I feel so inadequate, like I don't deserve, well, anyone. Heh. But for some reason, I'm not sad anymore, like I was last night. It's just turned into fact: Kiyo-chan does not deserve people. Kiyo-chan should simply stick to her animals. Kiyo-chan shouldn't afflict her presence on people. But Kiyo-chan, selfishly, does so anyways.

In other news, 324 MORE DAYS UNTIL HP 6 COMES OUT IN THEATERS!!! Yaaaaay, Number 6 has Ginny-san in it!

(Ginny Weasly, incidentally, happens to be my favorite charecter. Could you tell?)
...Wait. Who's going to play the charecters in the "Nineteen Years Later" epilouge? Will we see Teddy or Victoire? What color will Teddy's hair be, should we see him? Will they put the epilouge at all? How pissed will I be if they don't? The world needs to know!

No comments: