Thursday, August 28, 2008

I never had a dream come true...

*Soft smile* Well... originally, this post was going to be fangirl'd on how I love Haku from Spirited Away. Yes, I finally got to blockbuster, and only found that. Oh well, I loved it sooooo much. But now I'm listening to "Never Had a Dream Come True" and am close to tears (of happiness, of happiness!) because it's so close to how I feel about two people in this giant world. Just two, and I'm sorry to those other people who impacted my life in big ways, but two people have impacted my life in such giant ways. Those two... are my best friends. Those two, when they found me, I was on the breaking point, both times. If I hadn't found them... I don't even want to finish that sentence. I would have withdrawn into myself, I guess. I would've completely died inside. I love you both, and if you dissapeared from my life now well I simply wouldn't be able to bear it. That's why, Kuroda and Sasate, I smile. You two are the reason I beleive in life anymore. It's why I can continue to write with my all, and my stories can continue to be light, and good. Bless you, you guys.

Kuroda, laugh every day, and keep your wild sense of imagination always. You're my Haku.
Sasate, please keep trying, even if it's just for me. I'm so selfish... but I want to see you. I'll come see you sometime, come save you if need be. I wish I could now, but I'm too young right now.

Like I said, I love you both, and you two are my dream come true. Goddess bless!

No comments: