Friday, August 22, 2008

Today just might be the best.

Today is awesome.

1) I WILL go to Blockbuster.
Random person: But-
NO. I WILL GO. Nothing in Hell is going to make me miss this chance, dangit!

2) I'm going to Guitar Center to get Kuroda's present. Ah ah ah! No hints, Kuroda!

3) I went to the library, which is in my top 5 places to go to (some of the others are The China Star, Borders, and The Cheesecake Factory).

4) I finished my algebra packet, which is 3 pages/52 questions long.

5) That little dog at Joy Unlimited wouldn't let some guy or his mom pet him, but for me, he sat, then lay down, then lay down on his side, then rolled over for me, which his owner said was remarkable.

6) My cat doesn't hate me today.

7) Today's episode of "What I like about you" has BEN OH MY GOD BEEEEEEEEEEN! Ben is hot, and british, so he has a british accent, making him doubly hot. Yes.

...

I LOVE YOU BEN! *squee*

No comments: