Thursday, August 28, 2008

A simple sentence

A simple sentence can change your outlook on someone. That's how I felt when I read an email from Sempai- that one sentence could make me feel so special, I hadn't known before. So I felt like I should do something like he did, say a simple something to everyone.

Kuroda, like I said, don't lose that wild sense of humor or imagination. I can't wait to see you again, my friend.
Sasate, you have a certain light to you. You're a fighter- stubborn like Rin. Never give up hope.
Sempai, don't thank me for looking up to you. Let me thank you for being someone I can look up to. You make me actually feel my age, in a good way. (aka I normally act older than I am and Sempai makes me feel like a child)
Kisa, you listen when I do decide to get something off my mind, and for that I thank you heartily. I will always be ready to listen. Also, I'm sorry for my suckish timing when I get off sometimes.
Jet- stay Jet. There's not much else to say to you.
Nara, I want to get to know you better. I feel I sortof brushed you off, and I'm sincerly sorry.
Hana, you're always so happy! I hope that when I'm 16, I'm a lot like you.

And to all my friends I haven't specified, thank you for being there for me.
Gods all bless, to all of you.

4 comments:

Hannah Frank said...

aww! Thank you so much! I'm gald i can be happy for you! ^^ YOU ROCK!

Kiyo said...

You rock~! Oh geez, compliment contest? O.o But yeah, you're so happy all the timez! Whee! ^-^

Jet said...

baka
ur not the one who should say these things
ur always so nice its us that should be writing nice things about u!
alligato tho!

Kiyo said...

*laughs* thanks. I think you mean arigato! ^-^