Monday, September 1, 2008

Lil' Mud, I choose you!

I can't play Pokemon like normal people, oh no. Most people find it a fun game and just play it when they feel like it. But when they turn the game off, they don't think about their pokemon. I care about my little babies. When I lost my Sapphire version, I ran around for three days going "LIL MUD! OH MY GOD, WHERE ARE YOU?! MY BABYYYYYYY!" And I looked EVERYWHERE for it. Well, I recently found a long abandoned backpack down in my basement, one I thought we had thrown out long ago. Lo and behold, my sapphire version. I swear you could've heard my voice in at least a mile radius: LIL MUD! YOU'RE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

As well as Lil Mud, my beloved Level 70 Swampert, I also have:
Zelle, Level 70 Espeon
Aiolos, Level 71 Latios
Icewing, Level 72 Articuno
Gaia, Level 70 Celebi
Water Fall, Level 57 Kyogre
Myst, Level 77 Suicune

You may wonder, "Holy crud- did she actually sit that long playing this game?!" Haha, NO. I went to the Pokemon convention that came near us, you know, the one for the 10th anniversary? Yeah, that one. So That's where I got Zelle, Aoilos, Icewing, Gaia, and Myst. When I got them, they were all level 70. I've been training them. Except Gaia. He can kinda freak me out. Zelle just is being annoying by leveling for me. But, of course, Lil Mud WAS my first pokemon on that game... every level was won with blood, sweat and tears. Now, even if he's not my best pokemon, he's still my most beloved. I love you, my little darling~

I'm also the one who wails when my pokemon faints, despite the many revives I carry all the time. Kiyo out~

No comments: