Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mood: Wanna get up and dance!
Listening to: 7 things by Miley Cyrus
Reading: Japanese Phrases for Dummies
Watching: George of the Jungle (The TV show, not the Movie.)
Playing: Aveyond, both 1 and 2.
Eating: nothing
Drinking: nothing

My friend had this great idea, to help my figure out how I want to decorate my room.
Three favorite music styles: Oldies, Celtic flute, Oriental music
Three words to describe you: Thoughtful, calm, shy
Three favorite colors: green, brown, blue (all MELLOW versions of those colors.)
Three intrests: Nature, animals, cooking
Three of your favorite subjects: Math, Art, and Woodshop :3
Three favorite hangouts: The Pool, The kitchen, and the outdoors.

Yes. I sound like a hippie! *laughs* But yeah, I feel SO at home in the outdoors.

No comments: