Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Erm, no comment?

Ok, I printed out my summer homework, an Algebra packet. Yeah, maybe I WAS suppossed to be working on it all summer instead of in the last two weeks, but whatever. The point is I have 3 pages of algebra to do. A normal child: This sucks!
Me: Yay!

My dad is an algebra teacher, so he's going to give me some tips to help make it easier (no, he will NOT give me the answers). Also, I am one of those little nerd-lings who manages to have non-nerd friends and love math at the same time. Basicly, I don't go around proclaiming how cool math is, I just think "Hey, cool, logic."
Logic puzzles are my hobby, by the way. Give me a logic puzzle and I will finish it if it kills me. Esp. those types that are like: There are four people, find their last name, color of hat, store they shopped at, and how much they spent.
Me: Alright!
Other people: ...*brain explodes*

So, people say: We have an algebra packet! That sucks, doesn't it?
And I just go: ...

No comments: