Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dressupchallenge.com

I love this site, as well as polyvore.com. But why am I writing a blog piece on it? Cause I'm completely bored.

So, being my weird self, I decided to do an experiment. I put on my playlist on youtube and wait for a good song, then make the first outfit that pops into my head. I have a grand total of 9. And I'm having such fun; I'm making outfits I never would've thought of. The songs I've used so far are as follows:
Lucky- Britney Spears (No, I DON'T want your opinion on Britney.)
Teenagers- My Chemical Romance (Note- don't listen to this one if you're under 13. It has a repetetive cuss word, aka, the same cuss word in it more than once.)
Around the World (La la la la la)- ATC
Love Will Find a Way- The Lion King. Er, one of them. I really don't know.
Me against the World- Simple Plan
I Write Sins not Tragedies- Panic! At the Disco
Desert Rose-Sting
I wanna be perfect- The Zeta Bytes. You know, from that movie. By disney.
Welcome to my Life- Simple Plan

On dressupchallenge I'm SubakuNoLily. Look for me~

Now I'm depressed because I realized how close "Welcome to my Life" and "I'm just a kid" match my life. *sighs* I'm so happy on the outside, but if I directly followed my heart, I'd be lying on the bed in a "C" position, sobbing as though my heart will break. I'm that sad inside.

But don't worry about me. I make it through each day. You all just have your fun, and don't worry about me.

Seriously. That was NOT reverse psycology. If there's one thing I hate more than scorn, it's pity. I can't STAND being pitied. It's the best way to get me to yell at you, actually.

1 comment:

Hannah Frank said...

hey! thanks for the comment! ^^ I appriciate it. lso, i joined the dressupchallenge.com thing! ^^ YAY! it is quite fun.