Thursday, July 10, 2008

Leave be!

WHEN? WHEN WILL PEOPLE DECIDE TO LET ME LIVE THE WAY I WANT? HUH? I missed two of my friends while I was at the pool; they tried to talk with me on IM, which I leave on nearly 24-7. So I come back and think "Oh geez, I hope they aren't mad at me! That would kill my happiness for today!" So I put my status as varying words of "Sorry" and "Did I make you mad?"

Later, one of my other, eh, aquaintences, (not close enough to be friends, but I don't hate him either), asked why I was saying sorry. So I told him: I went to the pool, and when I came back I saw the empty IM's and was scared they thought I was ignoring them. He replies with: Please go to the pool instead of sitting at your computer all day g2g.
This
ticked
me
off.

For the main point; this was one of the first times I actually got on the computer that day. The other time? I checked my email, did my dailys (forums, dressupchallenge.com, etc.) and walked away to read a book. After that I left the chat up, because I have two friends who I can't talk to otherwise and don't get on often. So you see, this puts me at roughly... 30 minutes at the computer. (Some people might not get on even that much, but I do.) I have to give it to him, some days I do sit here a long time. But after swimming for 2 and a half hours, this was not what I wanted to hear. I need to calm down. Where's Furuba book 13 when you need it, dangit?!

No comments: