Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me, myself, and I want to beat the living daylights out of people.

When will people give it up? I'm NOT going to be a pushover anymore, I'm NOT going to follow your every instruction like you're some "God/Goddess on earth". If you're used to that treatment, too bad, cause I'm not going to treat you like some damn princess/prince.

Anyone wondering what the heck my bad mood is about? Well, I spend a lot of time on the computer, as you most likely realize by now. But I don't give a rats butt as to my status message unless I really feel I have something to tell EVERYone. So I'm searching something on youtube (I think, I don't keep records :P). And I hear the tell tale -beep- that means someones trying to talk to me. So I go and all I see is "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa" from one of my friends. So I say "what? Why "aaaaaaaaaaa"?". She replies with "You're so dumb." So I think what anyone else would think at this point- "wth?"
Me: wth?
Her: Why don't you have a status message?
I look- sure enough, my message from last night was deleted. So I re-put it up, and the person puts that line, plus some lines from another song (the message was a line or two from "Me against the world"). I said she mixed the two together. She said "duh". I said, well, I'd accidently done it before, but I'm a spaz, so I don't count. She said no, you don't. I said, that's mean. She said, ya, deal. And change your status. I said, what if I refuse to deal, and no, I like it. She said "Shut up loser. I'll block you. You're annoying." I said, I'm being me! I don't want to be controlled! She said, yeah. That's the problem.
At that moment, I felt that she had shoved a knife under my ribs. I had known her since Kindergarten. What the HELL was going on? I said she was horrible, she said "ok then." I said, I don't want to be controlled! (If this was real life, I would've been howling by then. Yes, I howl my words when I'm mad.) I said, I want to be ME. She gave me the devil face. I said, not funny. Not one bit funny. She said, Temarri. (Temari is my internet name, and the current name I use for chat.) I had had it. She left, and I didn't even notice. I still howled at her:
me: OH SHUT UP! I DO WHAT I DO FOR A REASON! And what about you? Do you have a reason for striking me down repeatedly? What happened to those years of friendship? You just ripped those down in 5 quick minutes.
Then I realized she was gone, and started to cry. Where was my friend? Where had she gone? The one I invited to my birthday, the one who always invited me to hers? The one I'd been with for seven years? Where was she? I wanted her back so desperately. I wanted her to say, "I'm sorry, someone hacked my account, I didn't mean a word of that, it wasn't me."

But deep in my heart, I feel it was her.
What did I do? What did I say that was so wrong that she had to send me into misery? Not having a status message? It has to be deeper than my personality; if she didn't like my personality she would have told me so a long time ago. So what happened? What did I do? Where is that girl I knew? Where is my friend?

2 comments:

Hannah Frank said...

...what a meanie! I know how this ends, so i won't say more, butseriously, that wasn't funny AT ALL. I luv 'ya and would never ever do anything like that to you! ^^

Kiyo said...

Aw, thanks. You rock~