Saturday, July 12, 2008

This is the best week EVAR

Isn't life grand? Ok, so here are a couple of reasons that my week rocked.

1. I go to Borders, with about $20, give or take a few cents. My total purchase would equal $22. Then I remember the coupon booklet I got for not procrastinating like usual and reading 8 novels. It has a "20% off" coupon for Borders, which means I do not have to put back any of my three books, ttyl, a fruits basket fanbook, or my spiffy new sketch book, which I got so I can take it to camp.

2. My brother, Ryuu, has not yet tried to kill me, between Aqua-Basketball and catch with a splash ball. He aims for my head normally, which he hasn't done yet this week. Yay!

3. I might go to Anime USA!!! This makes me deliriously happy. If I do go, then I'm cosplaying as Saki Hanajima. Watch for me!

4. In keeping with the whole "Saki Hanajima" theme, I get to spray paint a parasol/umbrella black, since we cannot find a black umbrella/parasol that doesn't fold up real tiny when you close it. So we're going to take this crayola umbrella from my way past and spray paint it black! I love spray paint, it's the best. I also might be spray painting a fan I got from the dollar store.

5. I MIGHT GO TO ANIME USA HOLY CRUUUUUUUD!

6. If I save up all my money, and sell back the 8 games I don't want anymore, I'll not only have enough to get in, but I can fill my empty shelf with Yuki/Kyo/Momiji/Megumi/Saki merchandise. That shelf is not normally open- I cleaned it off especially so it could serve the honored purpose of "Fruits Basket Merchandise Holder". It actually looks so creepy; it's the only close to empty, including my "Shrine Shelf". (By the way, the only bad part of this week is I nearly screamed because of the Demon Doll. I think she was mad because I had pulled out this silkly red material, and said "I think I'll make something out of this for you," then decided not to. That doll is possessed, I tell you! Possessed!)

Anime USA '08 FTW!

No comments: