Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hey there

I decided I just have too much on my mind to just sit here anymore. So I found blogspot, and lo and behold here I am. I don't expect people to actually read this. *shakes head, grinning* No one wants to hear me rant, ne? Oh well. The point is now I have a place to rant other than in my head, which would probably have driven my crazy.

Last night, I was on my way back from the Nationals game. Without speaking, I looked up into the sky. It was pure black- no stars, no clouds. I was wearing pure black- black skort, black tee-shirt, black hair tie. I looked up there, and wished I could go into the sky and escape. No one would be able to find me. I could've broken into the night and never been found again. But I didn't, and here I am. But I never wished for something more than I did that night. I wanted to be free.

No comments: