Monday, July 14, 2008

Woo! Today rocks, too!


This must be my best week ever. EVAR. In addition to what I said before, not only will we MAKE a super awesome cloak, but I will not have to pay a penny for it. Not one. Stinkin. Penny. It went a little something like this...
Mom: Your cloak adds up to... $34
Me: D:
Mom: You need that money to get in, right? I'll pay for it, since your being responsible.
Me: :O

...

Me: :D I love you Moooooom! *hugs mother tightly*

She also got me some black material to make a skirt. Wether I will wear this skirt and an as of now unowned purple chinese style shirt, or a black (elegant!) dress my friends loaning me, I do not know. But It'll be awesome either way! My cloak is apparently called a "highway man" cloak, and will look like the image in the upper right (except the material is less shiny).

Picture from Carpatina.com .

No comments: