Saturday, July 19, 2008

Humor (or lack thereof)

Apparently, the friend was kidding. I'm sorry I blew it out of proportion, my friend. But I must say- you have a strange sense of humor.

A very very strange sense of humor.

And/or lack thereof.

...

YOU KNOW I LUVS YAH~


By the way, I'm just now thinking on this, because of the 'Trial' I faced today.
Some girls are elated to be girls. I am not one of them. Why are they all so happy to be part of the gender that has THE most cattiness among anything on the earth? I'm sure that komodo dragons get along better than a group of teenage girls. I gods-honest wish that I was not a girl sometimes. Not only would I be able to hang out with Alex (my friend) without having LILY LIKES ALEX OMGWTFBBQ! going on, I wouldn't have to deal with being on the edge everyday, wary of my friends freaking stabbing me in the back. That's the second thing: Most people strive to be a popular kid. Isn't school hard enough? I don't want to be the one who has to watch my back and be Little Miss Perfect for fear of my status dropping (and Honey, you can't get lower than this. *looks proud of nerdi/geekiness*). And the gossip OH the gossip! I'm not saying I go "STOP GOSSIPING!" whenever I hear someone talking. I will admit that it's my main sin: I love to hear gossip. I'll admit it. But I avoid being the center of gossip or actually gossiping myself. I listen, but I sit there reading my book demurely, and people seem to think my ears dissapear or something while I'm reading, so they go "Blab blab blab" and I go "huh, I wonder if that's true" or "That does NOT sound like something _______ would do". I actually zone out of the words. I gaurentee, if you are gossiping near me, and you watch me over the other persons shoulder, you will not see me flip the page, because I'm not actually read. I'm such a bad girl~
Anyways, the point is... WTH IS UP WITH THE CATTINESS OF GIRLS? That and- I DO NOT WANT TO BE POPULAR AND YOU WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND OR MY HEART, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!

Thankyouforlisteningandhaveagoodday.

No comments: