Friday, October 17, 2008

Poor Jet-San

And I thought I had trouble! Poor Jet-san. Her friend is in love, and somehow got it in her messed up head that JET loved him. Since the boy is moving, she was tearfully asking Jet not to confess her love and run away with him. She's seen it in Manga, she says. For the record, I have never liked this girl. So now Jet's pissed at her.

Edit:
Roughly 2-2 1/2 hours
Mood: Nearly in tears

I think she's over it, for the simple reason of my extreme terror that she's trying to help. And she is. But listen to this...

We (Kuroda, Jet, and I) live in Virginia. I have, since 4th grade, loved Kuroda. You'll know that if you read further down. I asked what Kuroda likes tonight, for christmas and stuff. He said he was obsessed with 2 things, Night (another nickname of his) and Julliard.
I asked, "Julliard?" He sent me the link. *pauses and takes a shuddering breath* It's in New York. I nearly fainted. I learned it was a college, and so was slightly happier. Also, the tuition is monsterous, so he's not even sure if he'll go. I asked what high school he was going to, hoping I could go to the same one.
He said, a preforming arts school.
I said, so nothing local?
He said, hopefully.
I said, hopefully local or hopefully not?
He said, well, um...
I said, hopefully not, then...
He said he didn't like some people at his current school (not the same one I go to, or I'd be TOTALLY freaking)
I said, That makes sense.
He said, =(
I said, For the record? I'd hate it. So, like, don't go too far away.
Afterthough: Unless you really want to! Cause I can't stop you, or anything...That'd be selfish...
of...me...
He laughed, and I then said: But seriously, if you DO leave, you have to write EVERY day! And chat every day too! I won't have our friendship die, ok?!
He said, kk.

I'm so terrified that he'll leave and I'll never see him again! Someone save me! *starts crying again*

No comments: