Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ouran High Host Club...

Here's my impressions of OHHC:
The tall blond one was cute looking at first, but he turned out to be a real prat
The orange-red haired ones simply creep me out
The one with messy black hair I don't know yet
The one with nice black hair has a bit of a superiority complex
The cute little blond one that the other blonde one catagorized as Loli-Shota reminds me of Momiji, and is therefore the only one in my good books so far.

All the people are so rich! *whines* They regard the tall blond as a hero for drinking instant coffee instead of ground coffee nuts! That's really weeeeeeeeird! But I promised Jet-san I'd watch it... More later, I suppose!

Edit: The two orange haired ones (Koaru and Hikaru- I can do this, I can I can!!!) made me think they were gay a minute ago. 'Brotherly Love' my butt! This was SO beyond that! (No, they did kiss, I'm glad to say.) I'm Scared! TT^TT

Edit: (These come every 2 min or so, btw) I will watch this... FOR HUNNY SEMPAI! He's so loli loli!!!! Kawaii!!! I, at least, love your bunny, Hunny-Sempai!!!

No comments: