Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dreams

Ok, my dream last night started off as normally as any other- talking with my brother, then we went and did something weird (threw rocks in this lake and when we ran out of rock it had turned into my living room). But then, suddenly, I was in the big social room in my church, at a table across from my friend Em. Suddenly, Kuroda walked in, and sat next to me. Em continued to talk, but I instantly shut up, which is kind of my campaign against his wanting to leave currently (besides, I'd probably spout gibberish anyways). Suddenly, when Em stopped to breathe, he said "I'm thinking about going to Julliard." I thought, 'No shit, sherlock.' But then he said. "I know you don't want to say it because it might ruin our friendship, but- I love you." I stopped thinking at that moment. Then the strangest, coolest, part of all started. Kuroda is a very good singer- he's very musicly talented. While I was sitting there, blushing and staring at the table, I heard from beside me, "Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why, without you it's hard to survive," Exactly the way it was sung in the song. I looked up, blushing redder than ever.
"Everytime we touch I get this feeling, everytime we kiss I swear I could fly," I slowly joined in, until the two of us were singing in harmony (yes, we were both still sitting in our original seats, and yes, Em was still there) . Note- I have not heard this song in completion for over a year, minus the time spent listening to it writing this, but that was after the dream. HOW I knew all the lyrics, I have no clue. Once the song was over, he seemed to dissappear- he was walking for the door, but I lost sight of him before he reached it, despite the fact it was only the three of us in the room. (ALSO NOTE- Kuroda and I have NEVER kissed, so how THAT song was chosen for my dream, I have no clue.)
Then it went back to normal dream- in a large, empty-warehouse style room, my Science teacher was getting us to smuggle things out, and there was a white walled in section that I thought was a maze and turned out to hold bunks for us, "for when the superindentent came" or ome nonsense like that. Ah well, at least I got a top bunk to myself, whereas most people were 4 people on a 2 person bunk. Interestingly enough, in the dream I laid down to sleep- then woke up,

No comments: