Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dang Batcave!

Do you know what today is?
Correct: Sunday.
Do you know where I am?
Church, 30-45 mins away from home.
Do you know why I am apalled?
I cannot use my laptop here. That means no internet access in the Batcave, aka the Youth Room, where I often hang out because it is very cave like. (no, seriously- one of the walls is made of really hard dirt and big rocks! :D) Also, even though when DA'S here, he manages to find internet on his 'older-than-mine' laptop, as soon as I turn MINE on, -bang- no wireless. So I'm stuck without chat, without internet gaming, and with only spore and a few already downloaded games while Mum uses the computer. (Mum isn't here right now, so I get to use -oh sarcastic yay- her desktop. I hate desktops. Why should I have to sit stiffly at a desk when I could be in a comfy bowl chair. Yeah, there are moon chairs here. Do you see why I resent this accursed desktop/plug-in internet combo yet? It's because it's another days worth of sitting at a desk. Just like school. Except here I can play Castle Defense whenever I want, should I ever want to. Something my English teacher doesn't like us doing.

Rant over, Kiyo out.

No comments: