Friday, September 12, 2008

Wow it's been a while...

With school *cough* and lazyness *cough* and all, I haven't updated recently. Whoops. I have two new favorite songs: "Never had a dream come true" and "Wouldn't it be good". When I hear the chorus of "Wouldn't it be good" I can't help of thinking of the enternal Kyo-Yuki fight.

Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes?
Even if it was for just one day!
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away...

Wouldn't it be good to be on your side?
The grass is always greener over there!
Wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care...

Mm-hm! Doesn't that sound like them? Also, I remember a song. It was about (or at least, had in it) a tiger in a cage, and an angel with a silver sword. *laughs* The way I say it, it sounds like a folk song! But it isn't, I swear! Um, I think it's by Jimmy Buffet... if anyone knows said song, PLEASE tell me, I love that song! But I can't remember much of it, so I'll look like a lunatic if I try to ask Da with only those two pieces of info. I had more... but I forgot it. I'll remember later, though~

Oh yeah! I now read Tokyo Mew Mew (which I keep trying to spell "Tyoko". No clue on that one.) But I had more than that, I think. Oh well!

Edit: The song is 'Pacing the Cage', by Jimmy Buffet. Incidentally, there are no tigers. Simply cages.

No comments: