Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kiyo-ology (Kiyology?)

Stolen from Ashiato!~ Who stole it from fullmoonangel417890 who stole it from SuperGirlKatty,who stole it from Kyawi!! It's encouraged that you all steal this & put it onYOUR blog's as well!!
*******************************************************************************
Let others know a little more about yourself, repost "(your name)OLOGY"
Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: Ceaser, or Blue Cheese

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Burger King!

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: CHINA STAR FTW

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: ...percent?

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it?
A: Lo Mein, I'm a total Chinese Food addict.

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: Chicken and BBQ sauce.

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A.: Grape Jelly or Peaaaaaanut Butter~

TECHNOLOGY
Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: Husky!~

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: ...2?

BIOLOGY
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right-Handed

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: ...no?

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A: I don't remember, but it was BIG.

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: Don't...I... wish.

BULLOLOGY
Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: Nah.

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: Kiyoko! Yes, Kiyoko isn't my real name, but don't I wish!~ (I say that alot...)

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Hehe, brown. Or black. But other people say green and blue.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: All the time, actually. I'm a real spaz!

Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: Not yet!

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: ...Not yet!

DAREOLOGY
Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: Who is this person? Cause if it's some random weirdo, no! If it's a friend who ALSO gets a $100, then heck yeah!

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: ...Is there numbing stuff and painkillers involved?

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A: I like my blog! So... I don't know!

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: HECK. NO.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A: Um, no.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human's life for $1,000,000?
A: Murder is baaaaaaaaaaad.

...who would I get to kill?

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Didn't see it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Yes.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Both, depending on how tired I am.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: Zero! I hate them!

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: None, though I would LOVE to be on the scene at a cops filming. I would also like to be at a Cheaters filming and a What Not to Wear filming, for the record.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A:I have a lot of ideas.

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: Myspace is evil, as is Facebook.

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Jet-san.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: No one calls me, we IM.

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Probably Jet-san.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 42

Q: Season?
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: ...totally... *eyes mist over*

Q: Listening to?
A: Scrubs!

Q: Watching?
A: Scrubs!

Q: Worrying about?
A: A lot.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Dining room

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: See the one I miss... *eyes mist over AGAIN*

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I think so!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I try to be, but I'm so shy!

No comments: