Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting a wee bit ahead of myself

I keep thinking of titles for a autobiography I would write someday. Here are a few:

I've met fate, and she's not short- just funsized
I've met fate, and they're all problem children
Seven Angels and Me
Destiny talks tough while Fate goes crazy
The angel on my shoulder kicks my head

A lot of these refer to fate and destiny as humans. That's cause, well, they are. Here's the breakdown:
The first one refers to Jet-san, and her motto (I'm not short I'm funsized).
The second refers to our little group: Jet, Nara and Hana, the hyperactive ones, Kisa, who sortof gets shunted aside (sorry Kisa-san!), Sasa, who is distinctly bipolar (You said it, not me!), Sempai, who is... Sempai, and Kuroda, who I'm sure got dropped on his head multiple times as a child. Hey, just cause I like the boy doesn't mean I can't speak my mind about him. It also refers to Yuki's comment that the student government being made up of problem children, the biggest one being him. Same goes here: I have issues even I don't know about.
The third refers again to our group, since even with all the trouble we go through, all of them are still my angels.
The fourth refers to Jet (as Destiny) and Hana (as fate). Both are infamous for those traits- Jet uses the blunt approach, while Hana goes hyper easily.
The fifth refers once again to Jet- she, at times, is the angel on my shoulder. There were budget cuts, I guess- she's also my devil. Sometimes I need to keep HER out of trouble. I think I need a new angel.

No comments: