Sunday, December 21, 2008

A couple little things

1. The holidays are here! I'm so happy! And hyper! Yeah!

2. Pandora is so nice. :3 Too bad my headphones seem to have broken. D:

3. Matty (Mail "Matt" Jeevas) is my favorite brother now. Yeah, yeah, sorry Hika-nii, Kaoru-nii, Haru-nii, Kanky-nii, and Gaa-otouto. He's just too cool.

4. On the topic of Matty, Matt-Mello fluff is my new addiction. (My new chocolate, you could say. *winks at DN fans*)

5. Also on the topic of Matty (sort of >.>), I have always been comforted by the feeling of someone I'm related to (and, on rare occasions, people I like. This hasn't happened yet, but I guess I'd be ok with it sometime) lying down next to me when I fall asleep, or I like it when I'm waking up. I think this is where parts of several dreams have stemmed from.
A. Once, when waking up in a dream, I was between the Hitachiin twins. Since they're two of my nii-sans, I was fine with this.
B. Another time, I was scared near the end of a dream, when I was supposed to 'go to sleep'. I managed to get Haru-nii to lay down next to me. (Hey, he's like, a black belt, right? I'd feel safer!)
C. Here's the part where Matty comes in (no, I will NOT stop calling him Matty. He's my nii-san, and it's a term of endearment. Get over it). When 'waking up' in a dream that I had about 30 minutes ago, when I had a nap (stfu, seriously), I felt someone next to me in the big (ok, PLAIN) white bed. I rolled over, and Matty was there, curved so that he was as near to me as possible without waking me up. I reached out and touched his cheek, whereupon he woke up, and laughed embarressedly. I told him something like "That's ok, Matty, it's ok if you fell asleep. I was the one who asked you to protect me." He nodded and ruffled my hair, then stood up and walked into the other room (sort of a living room place). Attached to that was a kitchen, then another room with 2 single beds, one for Matty and one for Mels (so he's not my nii-san. But Matty convinced Mels (Mihael "Mello" Keehl) not to kill me for calling him Mels, since Matty himself is allowed to call him Mel, and it's not that different). That was pretty much where the actual dream ended, when I reached the door and saw what the place looked like.

Edit: I just realized something I should REALLY mention: everytime this happens, they are wearing their comPLETE normal outfits (ok, so the twins were in PJ's. Bite me. They were still wearing shirts and pants and stuff). There was NO INCEST INVOLVED. Geez. Perversion today.

No comments: