Monday, December 22, 2008

Even More Ramblings

Kiyo's back (and... well, not better than ever. Damn cough.)

1. I damned people to hell today. It was fun.

2. Matty is simply the older brother type. He seems like the type who'd let his sister run out crying, then sigh and go see what the hell happened and if he could shoot the guy who'd done it to her. But he'd do it very casually.

3. Sometimes I mix reality and my own little world. I swear, everytime I go to sleep I instantly feel Matty behind me, lying next to me so I feel safe. I'm sure some night I'll be at a sleepover, and I'll wake everyone up because I'll being crying out pitifully for Matty or Haru or Momiji or whomever I can't find in my dream. I hope someone tries to mess with my dreams at the next sleepover.

4. I'd like to rant at those who send on pass-ons:
Do you HONESTLY think that whoevers up there/down there/in outer space judging us is going to go: "Holy crap! They didn't send on a passon! I think I'll crash their car now. Whoosh!~" ?
Of course not. It's as ludicrious as the people who pray for luck in gambling and sports. Sure, pray for the skills needed to preform these tasks, but don't pray about the outcome. I find it hard to beilieve whoevers up there/down there/sitting on a rainbow seriously cares about our mortal sports. Unless you're part of some weird cult. Then maybe your 'God' does. I don't know. I don't care. But seriously, luck is luck is luck. I have bad luck- sending on a pass on will not make Kuroda come to my house, confess his love, and kiss me. It just ain't happening that way. If he does, then it's of his own accord (Inner: OH SWEET GOD YES). Inner me, please shut the fuck up now.

5. Yes, your delicate Kiyo cusses. When she's pissed. Shut the hell up and get over it.

6. She also cusses when embarressed. That or she just leaves. Seriously.

7. No, I don't like Near. No, I don't hate Near. I just don't like him as much as I possibly could, because I started out with a preference for Mels. When you like Mels, it's hard to also like Near. And since my Matty is Mels cohort, the desicion for me was obvious.

8. I think I'm done... >.>

No comments: