Saturday, November 1, 2008

Z is for Zoo

And Zoo is for ZOO TYCOON! I love this game. Currently, I am mad at my koala, Kaoru. (Yes, this has caused strange conversations, as did Kazuma, Arisa, Hana, and Kureno the pandas. How'd you guess?) Kaoru is truly a host- though I have two male koalas, two female koalas, hoping they'd pair off, Kaoru had something else in mind- now he has two kids, by different koala females! D'oh. I shoulda known better than to name him after a host. I think I might make a new blog called "Zoo Tycoon Chronicles". I'll do it if I have more than 5 things to say about my game, I think.
Incidentally, this is a Machi-Manabe style situation: His first mates (and in my mind, rightful mates) child is a girl, and his 'mistresses' is a boy. Since I said I would have a 'Kaoru' every generation, I grudgingly named the little bastard (bastard in the original sense of the word, meaning a child by someone other than the wife) Kaoru Jr. Gr. Meanwhile, baby Kaethe is doted upon by me. So I have favorites! Whatever! If I write a fanfic with Kaoru's child, it will be named Kaethe, even though thats not a japanese name. It's a tribute!!!

Edit: Kaoru has proven it! He is going to have his third child- by his original mate, Kimi!!! This makes me quite happy! It proves Kerry is a good for nothing mistress, who ALSO, by the way, has mated with Kevin, the poor left out soul.

Edit2: TOTAL MACHI-MANABE TIME! His second legitimate child was a son! Just like Machi's brother! TOUCHE! But Kaethe still reigns in the hearts of all! Yay for Kaethe! And I have made my allegiance plain- the illegitamite "Kaoru Jr" has been rechristened, as the legitamite son rightfully earns that name. the illegitimate one has now been named "Kerberos", meaning demon of the pit. I'm that serious on bloodlines. (Except in the peafowls- god knows what those bloodlines are anymore. There's like, one pure pair, and one male that has 3 chicks by 3 different females.(<-- the second part is true fact))

Edit3: Grrrr... I will BANISH Kerry! Make her a little pen JUST for her and Kevin, so she'll stop tempting Kaoru! Dangit!

Edit4: Much to my chagrin, Kaethe wants to mate. I have to take Kerberos out of the seperate pen so she can mate. Also, if I have one more edit (which I will, most likely) I'll make a new blog. yup.

No comments: