Friday, November 7, 2008

More Questions!~

You got it- Kiyo's bored again, and no ones online! That, or they're freaking her out by being invisible. And you know what that means- if it's the first one, more questions! If it's the second, still more questions, and they're dead!~ ^-^

1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Many people lined their eyes in kohl as protection against sun glare and the evil eye." -Tricksters Queen, by Tamora Pierce
2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
My chinese tea cups, a souvinere my friend brought from mini-china.
3.) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I'm not sure, it was one of Da's shows.
4.) Without looking guess what time it is?
9:30?
5.) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:25. I was close!
6.) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV in the room across the hall.
7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 3 hours ago, I was going to a Thai food place with my family.
8.) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Youtube!~
9.) What are you wearing?
Velour pants, a black tee, and socks~
10.) Did you dream last night?
I don't think so.
11.) When did you last laugh?
Sometime today probably. Occupational 'Hazard' of being Jet-sans friend~
12.) What are on the walls you are in?
my bulletin board, my magnetic whiteboard, a buncha posters, and some framed pictures.
13.) Seen anything weird lately?
Not particularly.
14.) What do you think of this quiz?
It's fun!~
15.) What was the last film you saw?
Um... wall-e?
16.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A big mansion! And pets! Lotsa Lotsa pets!
17.) Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
When extremely sad, I chatter in different languages, regardless of what I'm saying. I do this while reading novels or drawing animals, prominently cats.
18.) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would it be?
I would change animal hunting to 'Those people NOBODY likes' hunting.
19.) Do you like to dance?
Um, no. I'm really bad at dancing, and uber shy.
20.) George Bush:
Glad he's not in the white house anymore.
21.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kiyoko or Kimiko.
22.) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Alex or Piro. (No, I don't usually look up boy's names- how'd you guess?)
23.) Would you ever consider living abroad?
If I could still contact my friends and family, sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Author!
Is 30 old?
NO!
What's your major?
Don't got one yet!~
Do you have a crush on anyone?
Totally!
What's the prettiest part of your body?
My eyes!
What celebrity would you shag?
Shag? What's shag?
Have you shagged any celebrities?
Shag?! What is it?!
Have you met any celebrities?
Jef Mallet, creator of Frazz! (Ask what that is and I kill j00.)
Do you think you'll ever get married?
Oh definitely!
What do you want your wedding song to be?
Oh... I hadn't thought THAT far ahead!
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Mini-Tokyo!
If you were stranded on a desert island,what 2 things would you take withu?
Jet-san and a good novel. I wouldn't survive long, would I?
What is your favorite club?
Manga Committee!
Movie you wished you had starred in
Harry Potter! I could SO do Hermione!
Any other celebrities you would shag?
What the heck is shag?!
Who is the coolest person you know?
Jet-san, by far.
Who do you know of that you wanna meet, but you've never met?
Fred Gallegher, creator of MegaTokyo.
Name the 5 most beautiful people that you know.
Jet-san. (She really is, even if she'd never admit it)
Robyn
Jen
All my bishounen (they only count as one since they're anime~)
Um... I'm sure I know another 'beautiful' person, but I can't think of one. TT^TT
Name the 5 most brilliant people that you know.
My Mum.
Jet-san. Yes, our friendly neighborhood baka is actually quite brilliant.
Myself (I'm shameless! ><)
Ryuu
God, I have to do it- Alianne of Pirates Swoop, Tortall. A book charecter, yes, but I wish I was as smart as she is!
Whats the best class you ever took?
Probably S&D (Speech and Drama).
What's the best job you've ever had?
Never had one. (I'm 12, for the record.)
Is there someone that you cant stop thinking about that doesnt know it?
YES!
what song is in your head right now?
Don't let me get me.
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
...Oatmeal? I think?
Do you love your mom?
Yup
Do you love your dad?
Yes
Do you love our siblings?
Extremely.
Do you get along better with men or women?
Women.
Plain or peanut?
Peanut. (Peanut what?)
smooth or crunchy?
Crunchy
White or wheat?
White
Coldplay or Nivana?
Coldplay
Purple or Chartruese?
Chartruese (I think)
Aliens or Ghosts?
Ghosts
Do you believe in ghosts?
Definitely.
Favorite movie?
Harry Potter 4.
Favorite Christian Slater movie?
Who?
favorite drink?
Diet Sunkist
Favorite alchoholic drink?
Woah, no.
Favorite mixed drink?
None.
Favorite city?
Tokyo!
Favorite store?
Target
vices?
Gossip, malice, I hold grudges. I probably think worse of myself than reality shows.
addictions?
Diet Sunkist, anime/manga.
fetishes?
Favorite food?
Lo Mein
Favorite animal?
Wolf
Best friends name(s)?
Jet-san, Hana-chan, Kisa-chan, Sasa-chan.
Think of a number between 1 and 10
8
WRONG!!!
...what?
Have you ever thrown up on someone really hot?
Nope.
Has anyone really hot ever thrown up on you?
...no.
Have you ever been to mexico?
Not yet.
Do you obssess over little things?
Sometimes.
Do you have any tatoos?
Nope.
Do you have any peircings?
Nuuuuuu.
What is your ethnic background?
I'm part German.
Name three sexy people's myspace names.
...what?
now 3 more.
No!
now 3 more.
Stop that! ><
Have you ever broken anyones heart?
Yes, I have. I'm very ashamed- but still appalled at the boy.
Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes, though I'm quite sure the third time was unintentional. And the first. Heck, on the second was intentional. Damn boy...
Do you refer to anyone as "the one that got away"
I've never actually CALLED him that... but it fits.
Have you slept with anyone that is on myspace?
EWWWWWW! NO!
Did you think that that question was a little too personal?
Yes!
Republican or democrat?
Democrat!
liberal or conservative?
Liberal
what's your favorite word?
...42? Ooh! Ooh! I know! ...Kumquat~
who is the hottest woman/man in the world?
I dunno! ><
Who would you kill if your morals would allow?
...yes.
what's your favorite restaurant?
China Star, I guess.
are you glad this quiz is over?
Nu!
tricked ya! What color are your underwear right now?
Um, personal much?
If you could join one band, what would it be?
Cascada, maybe?
If you could resurrect one band, who would it be?
The Beatles!
Favorite male vocalist?
I dunno
Favorite female vocalist?
Taylor Swift
favorite athelete?
Don't like sports
favorite body part on a guy/girl?
Arms/eyes.
What your ideal mate should look like?
Dark hair, green eyes, tanned skin. Smiles a lot. Or dark brown eyes, they're pretty too.
what your ideal mate should act like?
He should be nice- I should be able to have my say. No machoness- that bores me half to death. Someone inTELLIgent, for God's sake!
what your ideal mate should be intersted in.
He should like fantasy writing. He should like the same mangas I do. He should like to listen to me sigh over shoujo then be ready to play an MMO. If you have to ask what an MMO is or what Shoujo is, you aren't my type.
...
Unless you're Kuroda.
how he/she should propose
Somewhere romantic, not very public. ie, little cafe, yes, baseball feild, no.
What band does your ideal mate absolutley have to love?
Linkin Park.
what can your ideal mate not do?
Act Macho and mean it XD.
give 10 initials (max) of the boys/girls first names that you want.
...Huh? Oh! You mean boys I want to date?
A
K
A
K
A
K
A!
K!
A!!!!!!!
K!!!!!!!!!
(Note: Kuroda's given name begins with A.)
Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes~
Do you love yourself?
Kinda.
Do you love your friends?
YES!
Who do you love the most in the whole wide world?
Kuroda-san. If you haven't gotten that yet, open yo' eyes, foo'!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Your name spelled backwards. Okoyik Akoustam . I should use that sometime.
2. Where were your parents born? Mum in Kentucky, Da in Kansas (like me!).
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Some sim thing.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? China Star?
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Summer
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Oh yes.
7. How many kids do you want? Two, probably.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap, ew!
9. Are you registered to vote? No
10. Do you have cable? Yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? I wish
12. Ever prank call anybody? Not yet
13. Ever get a parking ticket? I can't drive...
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sky diving.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Blue Hill, Maine
16. Do you have a garden? Barely.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Frazz
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower at night
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? ...I dunno.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Hawaiin Chicken (note: while typing this question, my shoulder started hurting immensely. Ow. *falls over in pain*)
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I don't.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Uh... no.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Again, no.
26. Orange or Apple juice? Orange as long as there is zero pulp - otherwise apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My family went for Thai food tonight.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Butterfingers count, right?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Never
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? A while ago.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Baseball, when I was real little.
32. Are you a good cook? I make good cookies and desserts! :D
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I could get it on my first try.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nah.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite Zero.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Some diabetic thing. Or my thyroid pills.
38. Ever throw up in public? Surprisingly, no, even though I've perpetually sick.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love... but I think I've found him. Kyuu...
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope.
42. Can exes be friends? Sometimes. I wouldn't know.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? I dunno... I end up in the hospital more than my friends. (meaning I got a chronic disease, and now think that once is more than everyone else. ><)
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I don't know.
45. What message is on your answering machine? I dunno, I never thought to check.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? never watched it.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Gini. (That's pronounced Guinea!)
48. What is in your purse? Mints, pens, pencil, my wallet, post-its, my insulin case, a card for OHSHC, an emergency thing, another diabetic thing.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Play online! *slams randomly on keyboard*
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'm grateful for my friends, esp. Jet-san!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh? I dunno, but I had long legs and was 2 weeks early~
2. What's your sugar poison? Butterfingers! Yum!
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific. Meat- ham, bologna, and turkey mainly. Honey baked ham and Turkey-ham to be even MORE specific.
4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever? Something annoying and fast.
5. Who was your very favorite teacher growing up, and why? Miss B! Aw man, she was great. And slightly crazy. Which made her great!
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most? Applying make up. It's really weird, and freaks me out when people do it in their car! Don't put on makeup, DRIVE, dummkopf!
7. Ok, so there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase? Manga. That only buys me 5 books.
8. Do you have a reoccuring nightmare? If so, explain. No one recurring one.
9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once. Tokyo and Tara. Two places- whatever!
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are? I can talk to animals! :D *crickets* That's not really smart, is it?
~~~~~~~~`
Hoopefully, you now know more than you ever wanted to about Kiyo! Yay!

No comments: